Protects from losses resulting from owning and operating a vehicle. There are varying types of auto insurance some of which are required by law.
There are varying types of auto insurance coverage’s some of which are required by Florida state law.
- Bodily Injury liability for injuries the insured causes to someone else
- Property Damage liability for damage the insured causes to someone else’s property
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) commonly referred to as the No-Fault coverage. The term No Fault is often used because regardless of fault in an automobile accident you do have the right to claim your injuries suffered as a result of an auto accident on your own policy.
The maximum payable amount of coverage that can be paid by PIP in any combination of benefits paid is $10,000.
- 80% of Medical Expenses incurred due to the auto accident (Treatment for injury must be incurred within the 14 days immediately proceeding the accident)
- 60% Loss of wages due to the inability to work either because of partial or indefinite disability due to the auto accident.
- 100% Replacement Services as a result of partial or indefinite disability due to the auto accident. (i.e. home cleaning service)
- $5,000 Death Benefit paid on behalf of and as a result of a Death to the insured party
Additional Endorsements and/or coverage’s can be added for an additional cost and include but are not limited to: