For over 20 years, FedNat, a Property & Casualty insurance carrier and claims adjusting company has served communities and families by providing quality insurance and claims services, specializing in Homeowners Insurance, High Value Homes, Flood, Condo and more.
Our team of experienced insurance professionals is dedicated to providing exceptional products and services. Our exceptional service model has earned us an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and our strong leadership continues to be the key to our continued success.
If you aspire to be the face of a dynamic organization like FedNat and be a part of an exceptional team of professionals who believe in the highest level of Customer Service, with respect, compassion and genuine concern for our clients at the forefront of all we do. We welcome you to be a part of our team in achieving these goals.
If you desire to be a part of FedNat, please take a moment to review the position responsibilities and requirements below for the position of Sales Service Representative (S.S.A) and submit your resume to HR-Recruit@FedNat.com.
- Create a pleasant and positive experience for the customer.
- Create a pleasant and positive office environment.
- Take inbound phone calls through a phone queue.
- Be mindful of break and lunch times to ensure Preferred Link has proper phone coverage at all times.
- Keep all agency management systems updated.
- Customer information.
- Scanned copies of emails.
- Customer/Policy documents.
- Notate all transactions and communications.
- All systems notes and documents are expected to be current by close of business day every day.
- New Customers
- Help the customer identify coverage needs and the coverage package they want to purchase.
- Transfer information from agency management system to comparative rater to provide multiple competitive quotes the customer can evaluate and choose from.
- Assist the customer in gathering all necessary information to bind and issue the coverage.
- Recognize E&O exposures and use necessary methods to prevent and document the account. This may include the customer signing a waiver or notification. Escalate issues out of their authority to supervisor/manager.
- Working with the customer and carrier to submit all documents required to have the policy issued.
- Following up after the risk is bound to ensure policy was issued.
- Initiating and following up on payment for new policies. The SSA is responsible for requesting and confirming payment is made on all new business.
- Working with existing customers
- Help existing customers that are making a service inquiry define their problem or need
- Work with customer and carriers to resolve their problem or satisfy their need
- Process endorsements
- Process payments and assist with other financial issues pertaining to the insurance policy
- Process insured requested cancellations
- Work to avoid and resolve company cancellations and non-renewals
- Order reports when needed
- Respond and satisfy carrier requests within required timeframe
- Stay up-to-date on carrier products and requirements
- Stay up-to-date on Insure-Link policies and procedures
Education & Experience:
- Florida 440 insurance license – Required
- 3 or more years of Property and Casualty insurance experience
- 3 or more years of agency sales or service experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
FedNat is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, DFW, offering a comprehensive benefit program
including, Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, with a great management team and working