Valentine’s days is quickly approaching, which means many of us will be scrambling to make reservations. Whether you are looking for a restaurant for this special day or for a romantic dinner any day, check out our list of 9 romantic restaurants in South Florida:
- Located in Miami’s Design District, Mandolin Aegean Bistro serves Greek and Turkish cuisine. Originally a 1940’s Florida home, the restaurant transports visitors to the Mediterranean coast with it’s quaint and inviting blue and white décor. There is indoor dining as well as outside garden seating and a market.
- Featuring beautiful, lush gardens, Casa Tua seems worlds away from busy South Beach. Described by a Zagat review as a “little oasis,” this is undoubtedly a top spot for a romantic Italian dinner.
- Known for their crafted cocktails, you can find Café Roval in Miami’s Upper Eastside. Set in a historic coral building built in 1923, it is considered one of the best places for contemporary Mediterranean cuisine. Café Roval is only open in the evenings and offers indoor and outdoor dining.
- Another historic residence turned restaurant, Casa Blanca Café is located on Fort Lauderdale Beach. Serving American and Mediterranean specialties, the restaurant also has live piano music on Tuesdays and Sundays. You can request a table in their outdoor patio or indoors with and ocean view.
- Located in Fort Lauderdale’s intercoastal waterway, Kaluz is described as a modern restaurant serving New American dishes. Reviewers rave about the restaurant’s excellent service, relaxing outdoor lounge, and sophisticated interior.
- Known for their fresh seafood, 15th Street Fisheries is located inside the Lauderdale Marina. You can make dinner reservations in their upstairs dining room or enjoy a casual dinner dockside. The award-winning restaurant also features live music and tarpon feeding from their dock.
West Palm Beach
- Described as an “elegant and upscale dining experience,” Renato’s serves gourmet Italian cuisine in Palm Beach. They offer seating in their romantic courtyard as well as in their elegantly decorated dining room. If you’re planning a dinner for more than just 2, you can also reserve private dining in their wine cellar.
- Serving traditional French dishes, Pistache is an award-winning restaurant in Downtown West Palm Beach. For Valentine’s Day, the chef offers a special 3 course prix fixe menu. You can also enjoy a Jazz brunch every Sunday or “Raclette Night” every Wednesday.
- The newly renovated Café Boulud is located inside The Brazilian Court Hotel in Palm Beach. The restaurant serves French-American cuisine with an emphasis on Florida’s seafood and produce. You can enjoy dinner in their outdoor terrace or beautifully decorated indoor dining room. The restaurant also features live music Thursday thru Sunday.